(If this is a real "Emergency" needing immediate assistance - "Dial 911")
Welcome to West Corp DPD; (Non-Profit Organization)
Stands for: Westchester Chaplain Officer Response Program, Department of Public Discipleship..
We are a Federal Approved, NYS Registered, Business enterprise in which we hold a proprietary interest in Fire Safety & Medical Assistance in a Religious Civil Defense Service System. NYS VTL - 375(41)
Definition of Discipleship;
- Christian discipleship is the process by which disciples grow in the Lord Jesus Christ, and are equipped by the Holy Spirit, who resides in our hearts, to overcome the pressures and trials of this present life and become more and more Christlike,.( What better to be more Christlike than through exercising your First Amendment Rights and Canon Law, followed by Good Samaritan Act,) but through committing yourself to your fellow man, by volunteering in First Response, Medical CPR & First Aid -assistance, emergency management in spiritual support, and assistance, by doing onto others as you would have them do unto you. Commonly known as the "The Golden Rule." Luke 6:13.
- Chaplain; a member of the clergy attached to a private chapel, institution, ship, branch of the armed forces, or non-profit organization or corporation, etc.
- Officer; a person holding a position of command or authority in the armed services, in the merchant marine, a passenger ship, or a holder of a public, civil, or ecclesiastical office.
- Ecclesiastical; of relating to the Christian Church or its Clergy.
- Security/Peace Officer; a.k.a. protective agent is a private person who is paid, or volunteer to assist in protecting property and its assets (including people, money, etc) by utilizing preventive measures, and may hold the position as a civil officer appointed to assist in preserving law & order, etc.
- Volunteer; a person who freely offers to take part in an enterprise or undertake a Task, who works and voluntarily conveys or deposition is made, for an organization without being paid.
- First Responder; Someone designed or trained to respond to an emergency situation, even search & rescue services, roadside assistance, natural & disaster relief efforts, Medical CPR & First Aid assist, and even Religious Sacrament support (Such as Reading Last Rites.)
Need a Wedding Officiant?
Check us out on ThumbTack! Here..
An Emergency First Response Chaplaincy, Spiritual Support, First Response Medical CPR & First Aid assistance, Legal Assistance, Service Dog Training & Certification, and Religious educating prog. conducting; Spiritual Chaplaincy Leadership, Marriage Officiants, Crisis intervention, Medical Assistance, Voluntary CPR & First Aid Services, Fire safety & awareness, Neighborhood Watch, Legal Referrals, Paralegal assistance, and process service, Testing for public safety, Search & Rescue Assistance, Helping hands with Natural disasters, and Crime Prevention (prevention of cruelty to Animals & children) , Community Affairs event assistance. roadside assistance, Suicide prevention counseling and education, Marriage counseling, Dep of Social Services legal representation,.
(primary response, secondary assistance.) We are not the Police, EMT, or Fire Department, We are Emergency First Response "Chaplain Officers" following in the same category formally known as peace officers, we are always ready and willing to help and assist in every way we can.. Serving Westchester County, New York Tri-State, and Connecticut areas, since 2008..
We appreciate that you have taken the initiative to engage in a preparedness activity, Whether it be creating a kit and disaster plan or actually training and serving as a volunteer in our program, or just seeking Legal assistance, West Corp DPD is here to help you in this endeavor.
A Non-Profit org. that has been created by the people for the people, We here at West Corp provide, and empower the community to know their legal rights, along with Spiritual support, and encourage a helping hand from times of natural disasters, and crime prevention, to local and domestic Assistance in Fundraisers, Community Affairs, creating children with Cancer support programs and awareness [Like Capana Pal's Ministry] since; 2013, assisting the elderly, community cleanups, food kitchens & Pantry assistance, feeding and clothing homeless, Working hand by hand with Church Groups, NYPD Community Affairs Dept, in National night Out events as Clowns, Vendors, Children Entertainers, and much more.. (The Service of a Chaplain is endless.) but sincerely & respectfully holding its Benefits as Good Samaritans. pursuant to the Golden Rule, Public Law Volunteer Protection Act 105-19 of June 18, 1997, Homeland Security emergency preparedness Act, and the 1st Amendment of the constitution.
CRIME PREVENTION / DISASTER RELIEF SERVICE
How Neighborhood Watch Works:
Neighborhood Watch is a Community Policing partnership program that rapidly expanded nation-wide in the 1970’s to combat significant increases in residential crime. This program depends on citizen involvement to prevent and discourage crime and reduce fear by taking certain home, property, and personal self-protection precautions, really getting to know and look out for neighbors, and reporting crimes and suspicious activities to the police.
Neighborhood Watch in the Westchester County, and Connecticut area help support Police Department programs, and the department determines its policy. Today, we have over 600 such programs alike, and this concept has also expanded to schools, apartments, parks, and businesses.
Visit your block neighbors with this page or have a get-together to promote it, stimulate interest and enlist helpers, and gather program support from them. Call your local police police department for information, or contact one of our Chaplain Recruits and we will be happy to assist you further. Once you have the active support from half of your block, designate a Block Captain and Co-Captain, or one of our Chaplain Response Officers to serve as block coordinators and liaisons with the police for information and educational literature. Establish a means to keep all your residents informed of these communications.
Our Direct Emergency Contact:
For any additional information on this program or to start one up now, contact the Crime Prevention Officer or Special Officer number to assist you, in your city or local area:
"We are located in your area" Yonkers, Mt Vernon, New Rochelle, Bronx, Queens, and Stamford CT.
- Phone: (203) 864-7813 Fax: ( 203) 496-5533 (New Fax Number)
- E-mail: [email protected]
- Additional Contacts: [email protected] ~or~ [email protected]
Contact us today, let us give you a helping hand!
WestCorpDPD is proud to be a partner of the;
UCOP - United Chaplains of Peace 501 (c) (3) Non-Profit - Chaplain Corps.
Now forming a Victory Alliance!
110TH CONGRESS H. R. 638 / Pub. L. 91-358, Title II, § 210(a) / STAFFORD ACT (Public Law 93-288) 1ST, 14th Amendment Watchman Law Enforcement 1631/1658, Diplomatic & Sovereign Immunities Act, Good Samaritan, Golden Rule Common Law, and
Public Law Federal (VPA) Volunteer Protection Act 105-19 of June 18, 1997
42 U.S. Code § 3796b (2) - Chaplaincy / 42 U.S. Code Chapter 139
Religious, Educational, and Safety Practice Non-profit corporation.
~Office of Justice Programs & Home Land Security Reg.~